Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Waking up



Elsie's slowly staying awake more and more. Sometimes it happens to be at 1:30am, but that's ok. She seems curious. She stares a lot. Elliot is enjoying being a big brother, from what we can tell. He often looks for Elsie and gets upset when he can't find her. She's kind of a new toy. He loves to see how hard he can push her in her swing. I think he must get points for getting the pacifier in her mouth, because he does it with much vigor.

So far, it's fun having two. Ask me again when grandma leaves...

2 Comments:

Blogger cagedwisdom said...

Is it wrong to say she looks like a baby monkey? It's all that black hair and I must think all babies look like monkeys because it's what I said about my niece for the first two months. I'm really working to get all the wrong things to say out of the way before I am staring at my loin apple.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Tirzah said...

I dont think I am insulted by the monkey look but loin apple?

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats