Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Big mama, little boy


Elliot's been on a reading streak lately, especially since we went to the library the other day and got 5, yes, 5 books about trains. This morning he was trying to line them up on the floor as if they were all part of a big puzzle. He holds onto his favorite while he obsessively reads himself the others, several times in a row. He's been sleeping until 6 or 6:20am lately which is late and wonderful for Elliot. Then I put him in bed with me to wake up for a few minutes. He usually tosses and turns for 5 minutes, then leans into my face and giggles. It's pretty cute. Although it's early and I never want to get up, it's not a bad way to wake up in the morning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christine: Finally remembered to check your blog. I just never remember. I like this pic of the THREE of you though Elsie seems a bit shy & hidden. Sorry I missed you last week. Sometimes there just isn't enough time for everything. Robert moved into his house in Peoria last Tuesday. Haven't heard much from there since. Love Aunt J

6:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Chris... didn't know you were expecting again - that's great!! Congrats!!! I laughed at the book you are reading in this picture - our "Goldbug" book has tape on every page because it has been well loved. Hope you are well and surviving the heat.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Genna said...

My kids sleep late, I think. We set the alarm clock for 8:00 and still have to wake them up. One would think we've got teenagers!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats