Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Here's Elsa




Hey everybody. I hear there's an impatience growing out there for some pictures. Here she is! Notice her gigantic brother next to her. I swear he wasn't this big when we went to the hospital. She's wonderful. Her hair is incredibly soft and she makes fabulous little feminine noises. Of course, she eats about every hour, and we didn't sleep much, but she's very sweet and we think we'll keep her. It's been a little bit of a crazy day, but we're enjoying each other. We're so thankful for everybody's help. Some good friends kept Elliot the first night we went to the hospital. Michael's parents were here for a couple of days and kept Elliot the second night, bought us all kinds of supplies and even had a little birthday present opening session with Elliot. My mom is here now, cleaning, cooking, entertaining Elliot, buying us groceries, etc. We are rich with friends and help. Call us or stop by! We'd love for you to meet Elsie!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

I think I see a little bit of Elliot's nose in that top photo. I can't believe her hair.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hair. I just love it. I keep coming back to look at it over and over. What a sweet little girl. Hope mom and dad are continuing to adjust.

Wish we could stop over for a visit.

Maria and Nat

11:30 AM  
Blogger Genna said...

She's marvelous! We are so happy for you guys. Too bad our St. Louis trip was so early in the summer; we'd love to meet the newest bubba in your lives!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I love the hair, and I LOVE the picture of Elliot peeking at her with wonder. Here's to the exciting, wonderful, crazy, JOYFUL journey! Hope we get to meet both little ones at some point.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats