Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Friday, December 01, 2006

First outside sled ride




So we woke up this morning and wondered what we'd find. The weather brains out there told us to expect anywhere from 5 inches to 2 feet of snow. Michael asked me sleepily from his side of the bed, "Is there snow?" Yes, I answered. "Well how much?" Somehow he had transformed into an 8 year old. "I don't know, not much", I answered. "Well, can you see the grass?" "Oh my goodness, I don't know! Yes!" Silence. "Dang it... I wanted a lot."

He wanted snow so that we could put our small person into his hilarious snow suit, which you see here, and pull him around the back yard on the plastic sled Michael has had at least as long as we've been married. We got it out last week and pulled Elliot around the living room in it to practice. Needless to say, he enjoyed it. But I think he liked rolling off more that riding. And even more fun was when Papa started throwing snowballs at him. The more Michael threw, the harder he giggled. The video we took just looks like Michael is beating Elliot with snowballs, because you can't hear the giggle. We may not put it on the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats