Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New perch


So we ripped through the plastic cover on the high chair. We were a little rough on it, probably. But it gave me an excuse for moving on to this little contraption. At first I didn't think it was possible. But through a little reconfiguring of the straps, Elliot is now movable and comes with a drawer full of towels and bibs. He also includes baking dishes beneath his feet. He moves around the kitchen with me, watching me cook, reaching for things, enjoying his perch.

I'm pretty sure the kid said "shoe" yesterday. It came out, "Jew". I'm not sure about the relation of God's chosen people to a shoe, but I was proud of him nonetheless.

2 Comments:

Blogger gma b said...

the new perch looks really cool, I can't wait to come and play with him in it. Please tell him said I'll make eggs!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps he just missed uncle higgie

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats