Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Misplaced socks




Why are the socks in the bathtub? I asked Elliot the same question. I wondered why he kept walking past me in the hallway with socks - one at a time. When he returned each time, his hands were empty. He stopped at this number. Not sure why.

Here he is enjoying one of his many books. He is very excited about books lately. He reaches for them when he first wakes up, he wants them in his crib when he lies down for a nap. Michael and I only have a couple memorized. I'm sure there will be many more in the future.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still know "Where The Wild Things Are" by heart...

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great book though, totally a boy book...Max and his wolf suit...Mark

7:55 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

all of a sudden jack likes books a whole lot too. and he doesn't throw socks in the tub. he throws tampons in the tub...while john's showering...weirdo...

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of my favorite memorized books are "Goodnight Moon" and "The Runaway Bunny" (Also the Boynton books like "The Going to Bed book"--I recognized the page in the picture, and "Moo, Baa, La La La". We also loved "But not the Armadillo") ... What's fun these days is that Abigail has some of her favorites memorized, too!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats