Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Friday, December 21, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Elsie sends her love to all. We're here in St. Louis through Christmas, as Michael is working up through Christmas Eve very late, doing a homily for the midnight service. Then we get a couple days in Peoria with the Burkleys to celebrate. Michael and I are also looking forward to a day to ourselves, when his parents drive up and keep the kids for our anniversary (#4 - crazy).

So Merry Christmas to all. I'm sure we'll have present-opening pictures for you post-holiday...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

whoa. she looks so much like elliot in that photo.

2:43 PM  
Blogger gma b said...

I agree with Andi! I've never noticed that before!! Can't wait to see you all.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats