Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sick


For any of you who know Elliot personally, this is not a normal photo. He falls asleep in his bed after complaining about it for awhile, but not just out free on the couch like this. The poor kid prefaced his 2nd bout of vomit last night by saying to Michael, "Uh-oh". Then it all came out. Again. This was around 1am. I'll spare you the details. Suffice it to say, we changed some sheets, some outfits, and scrubbed Curious George. He may get more scrubbing today. He may make his way to the washing machine. He may not be seen again. Who really knows.

2 Comments:

Blogger gma b said...

My poor baby! I'd like to say that I wish I was there but.... I really DO hope that he feels better soon. Let us know.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, weird. So my sister's daughter was doing the same thing last night while Elliot was. And I checked my RSS reader to see two vomit posts updating me on the (simultaneous) events.

Hannah was in their bed, though...

Anyway, I hope he's doing better. That's no fun.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats