Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Too big too fast



Here's my happy little girl. She almost always gives me a smile after I feed her, sometimes even right before. She's incredibly social and squishy. Sadly, I was looking through her drawers yesterday and figured out that there is already a whole stage of clothing (the up to 11lbs stage) that no longer fits her. This, suprisingly, made me very sad. With Elliot I was always ready for the next stage, ready for the next clothes, the next skill. But my little little is not so little anymore. I mean, it's all relative. She's still not quite 3 months and under 12 pounds. But she's growing up, lifting her head, kicking her feet straight up. Soon she'll be eating bananas, crawling, and asking for snacks. I kinda want her to slow down...And Elliot to speed up, right through to 4...

2 Comments:

Blogger gma b said...

she's darling...I miss them both!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

I've been secretly reading your blog for awhile...and I just had to chime in tonight. I feel the same way about our two...wishing Sweet Baby Girl would slow down and Big Boy would speed up. Why didn't anyone tell me about the Terrible 3s? And about the Mommy Guilt that accompanies my frustration with a three-year old?

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats