Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Camping






So we went camping a couple of weekends ago. I'm a little behind on pictures. I had a bunch of trouble with Blogger for awhile, but we're back online. Here I am with my friend Robert, a fellow camper. Robert, his brother, Jack, and Elliot enjoyed trucks and some imported sand while we were camping. Elsie was utilizing a fully equipped mosquito-netted bed for the trip. It was October but was also 90 degrees. I don't believe I've ever sweated so much while camping. It cooled down at night, and our tent is vented at the top so that we could really see the stars clearly. It was beautiful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times :)

1:12 AM  
Blogger rachel said...

You know, you and Rob look related in that pic.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats