Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Better

Just wanted to post a quick update. Elliot is feeling much better. He's now running around as usual, jumping, singing, being Elliot. Just one funny thing, he started asking me for a nap today at about 11:30am. I thought, surely I'm hearing this wrong. But after lunch he persisted, took my hand and his blanket, and led me up the stairs where he peacefully let me take off his shoes and put him in bed, with the truck book, of course. Hm. Every day brings a new suprise...

1 Comments:

Blogger Phvern said...

usually when they ask for a nap (or fall asleep spontaneously :) they're still not feeling well. Poor kid. it's amazing though how quickly they can recover!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats