Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just checkin'


So I finally figured out the other day that this word Elliot keeps saying at certain times is "crying". He's telling me that Elsie is crying. It took me awhile, but I put it together. He often goes and checks on her in the mornings when I'm cleaning up the kitchen, gives her a pacifier and flips something on her mobile or turns on her bird to make her happy. He talks to her and generally entertains her, if he can, and she loves it. Sometimes, if she's just looking around and he's tired, he just lays his head down next to her and sucks his thumb. It's pretty sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aly said...

hey! are y'all coming to GA for the holidays? if so, we'd LOVE to get together with y'all. and see if asa and elsie become star-crossed lovers! :o)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats