Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I found my camera



So the kids are asleep and Michael's out. I should be packing something. But I couldn't resist putting these online. The kids and I trekked down to the Botanical Gardens. Boy am I going to miss the cheap things there are to do in St. Louis. Look at the stinkin' tulips! Elliot is sitting here in a piece of art that is only temporarily at the gardens. He loved this thing. It was a big skull that you could climb around inside. We were there for over an hour, walking, playing in the children's garden, watching the brides get their picture taken. It was a perfect day to visit. Spring in St. Louis. Beautiful and cheap - 2 of my favorite ways to find things.

2 Comments:

Blogger gma b said...

Thanks for putting in these phots! It looks like a good way to spend an hour.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

i'm so bummed i wasn't able to go with you. those are such sweet photos!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats