Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We're moving here!


So, why are we selling our house? I guess I failed to mention that part. So, Michael has accepted a job as the campus minister for RUF (Reformed University Fellowship)in Savannah, GA at the Savannah College of Art and Design. This means many things, which I'm sure you'll hear about soon. The first one is that we must sell our house. We've been working on this for about a month now, and we have some prospects. Michael is currently in Savannah looking for an apartments, having some meetings, taking transfer exams, etc. We are hoping to pull out of St. Louis sometime around May 12th.

So, things are a little busy in St. Louis. We're excited about Savannah, and sad about St. Louis. I'm sure there will be many more posts in the days to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katharine F. Bedsole said...

Us too. Moving that is. Exciting about moving to Savanah. I bet he will do a great job!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats