Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Moving

So we're packing. I'd show you what our house looks like, but I can't find the camera. Elsie is consistently sitting up now and only falls over occasionally. Elliot's favorite new hobby is to watch Michael play Wii. Yes, we have a Wii. Michael's Bible study bought it for him. You should have seen how happy he was. So for Elliot it's like watching interactive cartoons. The people in the Baseball game look like veggie tales to me. Every time Michael hits the ball I hear "That was a good hit!" from Elliot.

Anyway. The kids and I are flying to GA 2 weeks from today to do the great hand over to the grandparents. Then I fly back to help finish packing. We're leaving St. Louis during one of the most beautiful times of the year. I just love the tulips and flowering trees and greenery that's shooting out everywhere.

More later. There's an inspector coming to look at our house this morning. Elsie's rubbing her eyes. Must be first nap time. 7:10am. First nap. She starts early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats