Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Post-bath

Just a little car time after the bath and before the diaper. This is dangerous, but very cute. He's making very loud car noises here. He often makes loud noises - sometimes happy, sometimes angry.

Elliot is turning into a great big brother. He helps the baby often, bringing her toys, pacifiers, diapers, whatever he thinks she needs. He throws dirty diapers away and always brings me the diaper cream, whether I ask for it or not. He takes his frustration about losing attention to the baby out on me and not her. I appreciate this.

And his hair is finally growing in. Though the hairline - still that of a middle-aged man...

1 Comments:

Blogger gma b said...

He looks huge! Such long legs and arms but cute, as always.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats