Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cute and growing






So here's Elliot looking cute in a couple of outfits. As you may have heard, for those of you who don't live in STL, it snowed like 4 feet or so (not really, more like 7 inches) last week. So Elliot and papa had some time in the snow. Next is Elliot in his train outfit, and then appropriately driving his trains in the train outfit. It's good that he's cute; he's giving us a run for the money. So far, the terrible 2 1/2s are worse than the terrible 2s. I've heard 3 is even worse. As I said, it's good that they're cute.

And here's a flashback to Elsie 6 months ago. Can you believe it? She was 6 months on Sunday. It seems like we just got her. At the doctor she was still sticking to her growth curves nicely, though she's a small fry. She's in the 25th% for weight and the 10-25th% for height. She's STILL not 15 pounds. Just a cutie. And very small.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

One of my daughters was like that for SEVERAL years, actually gaining one pound in a whole year and wearing her sister's 2 T clothes when she was 5!!!! But then, she caught up... and keeps growing like a weed! We used to call her our pocket child!
Jessica

1:17 PM  
Blogger Phvern said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Phvern said...

sorry about my previous (deleted)comment...sometimes technology is still beyond me...

anyway, it's a very good thing they are cute. anything else I might say could someday be held against me in court, so i'll keep my mouth shut.

11:01 AM  
Blogger 2WeeMonsters said...

Daniel saw this picture of Elsie and said "That Elsie! I love her so much." Hmmm?

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats