Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Just an update

No picture today; just an update. Michael completely wiped out the guy that used to own this computer yesterday. This is a good thing. After all, I'm not lwestphal. I am cgordon. With it went all my pictures onto a CD. And unfortunately I haven't taken many lately. We are surviving here, with lots of help. Michael is in the middle of a very busy week and we haven't seen much of him in the last couple of days. We always miss him on Thursdays, and most of Fridays. And Saturdays.

Some good news is that Elliot has finally come out of his long bout of various illnesses. The last couple of days he's really seemed more like himself. This morning he didn't take a morning nap, so in the afternoon he slept from 1 to 4pm. I can't tell you how happy this made me. If we could keep this trend going, it would be a great thing. His new favorite activity is climbing any and everything. He particularly likes to climb ON the dining room table WHILE we're eating dinner. The stairs are also still a favorite, and he loves to giggle at me while he starts on the bottom three, as he knows he's not supposed to do this. Who knew disobedience was so funny?

He and I are really looking forward to next week, when some lovely redemption breaks into cold, grey January in St. Louis. Elliot and I are flying (this will be interesting) to Tampa to stay with my parents for a week in a condo on the beach. I envision lying in the sun while Elliot and grandma play games in the living room. At least for a few minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats