Bartmer Ave.

A quick way for out of town relatives to keep an eye on our kids.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Various parts of a day






We found Elliot's ballcap the other day. It fits now. Only this ear of corn seemed to make Maddie happy last week. I caught Elliot in the midst of his daily scurry from place to place for a smile on the floor. Michael and I have both been sick these last couple of days. So the poor kid has had to entertain himself, and cry a lot. He has, in the meantime, taught himself to pull up on the coffee table, at least to his knees.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I am so sorry we made you sick. My kids started puking again, today.

8:13 PM  
Blogger gma b said...

Sounds like you all need a vacation! What are you doing next week? Can't wait to see all of Elliot's new tricks.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of Maddie with the corn is so funny. Those Thurdays must go fast.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats